19 August 2009

Continuing the Volvo Ocean Race Festival theme ...

As I indicated in the post below, I have one image selected for the free exhibition being held in Galway this weekend.

However, I wanted to provide a couple, ok more than a couple then, of images I took at the event which I really like and would want to share them with you. The rest of the set which contains well over 100 images can be found here - Enjoy!!

In the shot below you can just make me out. I am under the letters o and n.

VOR-1259

This is the view from one of the apartments facing the main stage.

VOR-1224

Got to have the Green Dragon boat in amongst these shots somewhere lol

VOR-1242

We were also very lucky with the weather during the event with some amazing sunny days and a few drops of rain just to remind everyone of the typical Irish weather system we have here.

VOR-1253


Aslan:

Aslan - VOR-1305

The Stunning:

The Stunning - VOR-1328

Lucia Evans:

VOR-1148

General Band whatnots:

VOR-1154

VOR-1235

VOR-1206 VOR-1221

No comments: