16 October 2007

Grainne & Ian's wedding

5 October 2007 will be a date for me to remember for a long time as it was my first wedding in Ireland and boy, what a fantastic venue. After a 4 hour drive from Galway, I did get a little lost but I made it with loads of time to spare.

Here are a selection of shots from Grainne & Ian's wedding that took place at the Faithlegg House Hotel & Golf Club in Waterford on . Such a great location and I could not believe how well the grounds are kept - amazing!! The only other golf club I have played at that was more impressive was the K-Club near Dublin. Keeping in mind the European Ryder Cup was held there this year, that should give you an idea as to how well it was kept.

The weather was fabulous and I was soooo hot in my two piece suit, so can you imagine how the groom and the bestman felt in the 3 piece glad rags!! Grainne looked stunning as did the bridesmaid.

1 comment:

Kate Petersen said...

I love this photograph because you can see all the details of the bride's beautiful dress.